Medium duty polyurethane hybrid flooring system
How does Ucrete MF work?
Ucrete MF is a single layer, seamless, solvent-free, polyurethane flooring system with a smooth matt surface finish.
Ucrete MF is recommended for conditions requiring the maximum chemical resistance and where a smooth, even and easy to clean surface is required such as:
- Textile and film plants
- Food and beverage production
- Warehousing and storage
- Confectionery production
- Electronic component manufacture & assembly
- Pharmaceutical production
- Chemical plants
What makes Ucrete MF a unique solution?
It has high impact resistance and withstands abrasive wear and a wide spectrum of chemicals.
What are the benefits of Ucrete MF?
- Expert application– installed only by trained and approved specialist contractors.
- Fast application /rapid access– can be applied to 4-day-old concrete/2-day-old polymer screeds.
- Short curing time– 8 hour access to foot traffic; 24 hours for vehicles.
- Hygienic/Safe– non-tainting, non-dusting, monolithic (minimum joints); easy to maintain; microbiologically inert.
- Durable/long life– Wide chemical resistance; wear and impact resistant; resists cleaning temperature up to 80°C at 6 mm thickness and at 3mm to 60 °C; 25 years of international use.
- Pre-packed– pre-weighed/pre-packed for immediate use; batch-to-batch colour matched for consistency