Silane/Siloxane based hydrophobic impregnant
How does MasterProtect 355 work?
MasterProtect 355 is a one component, transparent, penetrating silane/siloxane impregnant. The product reacts chemically with a mineral substrate to form a surface that is repellent to water yet still permeable to water vapour.
MasterProtect 355 is recommended for weatherproofing exterior building brickwork, concrete, cement rendered concrete blocks, natural or cast stone etc.
What are the unique features of MasterProtect 355?
MasterProtect 355 protects and preserves the substrate without altering the natural surface. The MasterProtect 355 molecules are very small and highly mobile. The relatively slow solvent evaporation rate at 25°C allows it to enter even the smallest pores
What are the benefits of MasterProtect 355?
- Deeply penetrating
- Permeable to vapour
- Inhibits mould growth
- Reduces unsightly staining
- One component, easy to apply
- Easily re-coated
- Protects against rain penetration
- Inhibits chloride ingress
- Reduces risk of efflorescence
- Effective on old and new surfaces
- Helps preserve natural colour and texture