Wax emulsion curing compound
How does MasterKure CC 100WB work?
MasterKure CC 100WB (clear or white) is a water based wax emulsion compound for curing fresh moist plain concrete.. MasterKure 100WB meets the requirements of AS 3799-1998, “Specification for Liquid Membrane-Forming Curing Compounds for Concrete” when applied at the recommended application rate.
- all types of external concrete paving
- applications where damp curing is impracticable
- concrete road pavements to prevent base course bonding to top course
- use as a bond breaker in lift slab construction
What makes MasterKure CC 100WB a unique solution?
It forms a flexible film which prevents concrete drying out during the critical early stages of hydration thus ensuring satisfactory curing of the concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterKure CC 100WB?
- Efficient curing of concrete, assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance and durability and reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface
- Easy to use, quick means of curing which requires no further attention, eliminates the problems of messy water curing
- Safe to use – non-corrosive, non-toxic and non-staining, less hazardous than some other methods of curing