Water based acrylic copolymer curing compound and sealer
How does MasterKure 404 work?
MasterKure 404 is a modified acrylic, membrane forming, curing compound for use on plain or coloured concrete. MasterKure 404 meets and exceeds the moisture retention requirements of AS3799-1998 when applied at the recommended rate.
- Curing plain and coloured fresh concrete floors, smooth or textured surfaces, indoor or outdoor applications.
- Curing cementitious toppings and surface hardening finishes, particularly those containing metallic aggregates such as the MasterTop 200 range.
- Efficiently curing all cementitious grouts and mortars including Masterflow iron and natural aggregate formulations.
- Curing of concrete that will have an additional topping such as cement based tile adhesives or toppings.
What makes MasterKure 404 a unique solution?
Seals in moisture to facilitate complete hydration of cement, resulting in maximum strength, increased durability, greater wear resistance and minimum surface dusting.
What are the benefits of MasterKure 404?
- Non-yellowing and safe – will not increase the slipperiness of concrete floors.
- Easy to use -can be applied by brush, roller or spray and does not interfere with the adhesion of additional cement based toppings.
- Multi-purpose – Can be applied to smooth or rough surfaces.
- Glossy – Leaves polished glazed appearance on floor surface and can be recoated to provide glossy surface.