Water based hydrocarbon resin curing compound
How does MasterKure 250 work?
MasterKure 250 is a water dispersed hydrocarbon resin based curing compound for newly placed concrete. MasterKure 250 meets the water retention requirements of AS3799-1998 when applied at the recommended application rate. It has been formulated from special aliphatic resins and being water dispersed is of low toxicity.
- large areas of external anlarge areas of external and internal concrete paving
- concrete road pavements
What makes MasterKure 250 a unique solution?
It forms a flexible film which prevents concrete drying out during the critical early stages of hydration thus ensuring satisfactory curing of the concrete.
What are the benefits of MasterKure 250?
- Water based – low toxicity to operatives and no harmful effects on the environment
- Efficient curing of concrete – assists the development of strength, abrasion resistance and durability and reduces the likelihood of cracking or dusting at the surface
- Easy to use – convenient means of curing which requires no further attention, eliminates the problems of messy water curing or awkward polyethylene film
- Leaves surface as plain concrete – designed to begin degrading after 7 days exposure to UV light and lose adhesion to concrete after 6- 8 weeks exposure to UV light (must be removed by high pressure water blasting or acid etching before subsequent coatings).
- Visible on site QA- can have a fugitive dye added to assist in achieving uniform coverage
- Simple removal – can be water jetted off after degradation, if required
- Available in clear or dye.