Multi-purpose epoxy resin grout
How does MasterFlow 628 work?
MasterFlow 628 is a solvent-free multi-purpose high performance epoxy resin based grouting system. MasterFlow 628 is supplied as a two component system, with a high flow capability.
- Areas requiring a moisture insensitive bond to the concrete substrate
- Bolt, rebar structural anchoring, hold down bolts
- Baseplates and machinery grouting
- Crane rails and tight clearances
- Exterior grouting and repair applications
What are the unique features of MasterFlow 628?
MasterFlow 628 is designed for structural applications in adverse weather conditions.
What are the benefits of MasterFlow 628?
- High early and ultimate strength –able to transfer load quickly
- High bond strength to correctly prepared concrete and to steel – resists vibration and highly repetitive loading
- No on site measuring – supplied in pre-measured volumes ensuring product success
- Pumpable – fast application for complex and large baseplates
- Displaces water – Suitable for shallow depth underwater grouting
- Suitable for chemical exposure situations -excellent chemical resistance to oils, mineral acids, fuels and alkali solutions