Rapid setting repair mortar for industrial flooring
How does MasterEmaco T 2040 work?
MasterEmaco T 2040 is a fast setting three-component screedable patching mortar for floors utilising natural aggregate and binder based on the new APS polymer technology. It offers excellent resistance against impact, abrasion and scratching as well as chemical attack.
- Fast repair of car parks, production halls, floors in food processing industries, spalled and worn areas on concrete slabs, cold stores (also for food stuff), etc.
- Concrete floors in commercial and industrial plants where a minimum shutdown time is desired and floors must be back in service within a few hours.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco T 2040?
APS technology is a unique polymer technology researched and developed by BASF. APS polymer technology has an endless scope of possibilities of repair mortars, grouts, adhesives, protective coatings etc. and making such products faster to handle, safer to apply and simpler to use.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco T 2040?
- Applicable at freezing temperatures (-25°C)
- Applicable at high temperatures (+40°C)
- No priming
- No curing
- Non hazardous
- Very low odour
- Non tainting
- Fast setting
- Excellent physical properties
- Pre-packaged and proportioned
- Safe to use
- Bonds to damp surfaces
- Excellent durability
- High resistance to chemical and mechanical attack