Fast setting, polymer modified repair mortar
How does MasterEmaco N 5200CI work?
MasterEmaco N 5200 CI is a universal, single component, polymer modified, fast setting, repair, re-profiling and levelling mortar containing active corrosion inhibition.
- Non-structural repair of concrete elements like balconies edges, building facades, parapet walls, precast panels, beam edges and stair nosings.
- As a smoothing or levelling coat at only 3 mm thick on large vertical and overhead areas to achieve a more aesthetic finish e.g. prior to painting.
- Environments where active corrosion inhibition is necessary.
What are the unique features of MasterEmaco N 5200CI?
MasterEmaco N 5200CI contains special cements, graded sands, selected polymers and fibres to reduce shrinkage and improve physical and application properties. When mixed with water, it forms a mortar with an exceptionally wide range of applications.
What are the benefits of MasterEmaco N 5200CI?
- Shrinkage compensation systems and fibre reinforcement – minimise crack tendency
- Smooth, creamy, non-slump mortar; Superb application properties and feel on the trowel – easy to create profiles and corners without formwork
- Excellent high build capacity – can be applied 80 – 100 mm in vertical applications or 70 – 80 mm overhead in one layer.
- Multi-use- fairing coat and patch repair mortar in one with active corrosion inhibition
- Fast setting – can be over-coated in only 4 hours
- Good strength development – exceeding requirement of Class R2 of EN1504 part 3
- Low modulus of elasticity – Copes with thermal movement of structures
- Low chromate (Cr[VI] < 2 ppm ) – Low risk of skin irritation
- Chloride-free – does not add to chloride load of structure