Thixotropic paste epoxy binder and adhesive
How does MasterBrace 1444 work?
MasterBrace 1444 is a two pack, thixotropic epoxy binder which is ideal as a structural adhesive, bonding agent and binder for epoxy mortars. It is supplied as a solvent-free, smooth, non-sag paste. Tested to AS 4020.
MasterBrace 1444 is suited to applications in the water treatment industry and is approved for contact with potable water.
- Application to horizontal or vertical surfaces to fill rough surfaces to 5mm
- As a general purpose adhesive for bonding and or repairing most materials
- Structural bonding BASF repair mortars and concrete on vertical surfaces
- Bonding metal to metal, concrete, timber etc
- Patching and repairing cracks and defects in concrete and masonry with clearances of up to 5mm
- Mix with aggregates to provide a repair mortar or trowelable skim coat
- Minor underwater repairs
What are the unique features of MasterBrace 1444?
A high bond strength gives MasterBrace 1444 tenacious adhesion to correctly prepared surfaces, including concrete, steel & timber.
What are the benefits of MasterBrace 1444?
- Excellent chemical resistance – maximum protection against penetration or attack by water, mineral acids, oils, fats, fuels and strong alkali and salt solutions
- High early and ultimate strengths – a hard, tough adhesive which sets rapidly which helps to reduce production shutdown.
- Non shrink – suitable for use in critical, precision applications.
- Easy to use – on horizontal, vertical or overhead surfaces because of it’s paste consistency.
- Solvent free- Improved application safety
- Multi-purpose – can be applied to wet and damp surfaces
- Non Toxic – approved AS/NZS 4020:2002 for contact with potable water