Polyurethane waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 861 work?
MasterSeal M 861 is a hand applied, solvent free, two component, thixotropic, polyurethane based,elastomeric coating.
It can be used in a variety of general concrete waterproofing applications including balconies, terraces, podium decks and car park decks. It is also used in roofing applications where there is no requirement for a fire retardant system.
What makes MasterSeal M 861 a unique solution?
MasterSeal M 861 is thixotropic for applications to steeply sloping and vertical surfaces.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 861?
- Monolithic– no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- High water vapour permeability– low risk of blistering
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging capability
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Thermoset– does not soften at high temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures– to approx. 45ºC
- Can be re-coatedafter only a few hours
- Solvent free
- Available in mid-grey