Spray applied elastomeric polymer waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 820 work?
MasterSeal M 820 is a solvent free, two component waterproofing membrane. Due to its fast cure speed it can only be applied by special, two component spray equipment.
MasterSeal M 820 is intended for use in general waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks and cut and cover tunneling.
What makes MasterSeal M 820 a unique solution?
MasterSeal M 820 features a fast reacting spray application making complex details both horizontal and vertical easy to waterproof
What are the benefits of MasterSeal M 820?
- Application to vertical surface without runs – installation to walls not problem
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded – moves with the structure
- High water vapour permeability – low risk of blistering in service
- Crack bridging capability – can cope with cracks that occur after installation
- Solvent and monomeric isocyanate free – increased safety for applicators
- Unaffected by standing water or ground water – suitable for constant water contact
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures encountered on a roof
- Remains elastic at low temperatures-Tg approx. -45°C – suitable for all Asia Pacific climates