High performance polyurethane joint sealant
How does MasterSeal CR 195 work?
MasterSeal CR 195 is a one component, moisture curing, aliphatic polyurethane sealant.
MasterSeal CR 195 is recommended for active, exterior and interior joints that demand extreme UV resistance and long term colour integrity. MasterSeal CR 195 can be used on both vertical and horizontal applications including trafficable surfaces on floors, panels, walls, window frames, curtain walls and precast panels. Substrates include concrete, masonry, brick, aluminium and timber.
Pick resistance finds applications in shop fronts, prisons, schools, public amenities and buildings.
What makes MasterSeal CR 195 a unique solution?
Aliphatic technology ensures MasterSeal CR 195 will be UV resistant, non-chalking, non-staining, self-cleaning and non-pick, resulting in unmatched durability.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal CR 195?
- Aliphatic polyurethane technology – non-staining, non-yellowing, non-chalking.
- High UV resistance – no discolouration from sunlight
- Medium modulus – excellent puncture and abrasion resistance
- Improved gunability and workability – easy tooling
- Pick resistant – security applications
- Suitable for non-chlorinated water immersion situations – no swelling or softening
- Movement capability 25% – expands and contracts with joint movement
- Excellent chemical resistance – ideal in food or petroleum environments
- No surface tackiness – no dirt pickup, self-cleaning
- Approved for potable water