Waterbased PU undertile membrane
How does MasterSeal 615 work?
MasterSeal 615 is a fibre enhanced one component water based polyurethane membrane that has been designed for a range of waterproofing applications where the membrane is to be covered over with tiles, screeds, concrete beds etc.
MasterSeal 615 offers excellent adhesion properties over building substrates including concrete, masonry, renders, cement sheeting, wet area sheet surfaces and plasterboard surfaces.
MasterSeal 615 possesses excellent low water vapour transmission properties and is fully compatible with polymer modified cement based tile adhesives, screeds and renders. MasterSeal 615 is ideally suited as a general purpose wet area membrane.
What makes MasterSeal 615 a unique solution?
Based on unique polyurethane technology, MasterSeal 615, provides a user friendly one component membrane that achieves good film build, with reinforced and elastomeric properties once the membrane is dried.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 615?
- Able to move with structure-elastomeric and flexible with good tensile strength properties
- Suitable for constantly wet conditions– once cured will not re-emulsify
- Waterproof– outstanding low water vapour transmission properties
- Unaffected by bathroom chemicals– excellent chemical resistance
- Adheres to common internal wet area substrates-excellent adhesion for tile adhesives, screeds and renders