Flexible, cementitious waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal 540 work?
MasterSeal 540 is a two component flexible cementitious waterproof membrane ideal for use under tiles. MasterSeal 540 is designed to be used as an effective waterproofing membrane under tiles on a variety of substrates.
What makes MasterSeal 540 a unique solution?
MasterSeal 540 provides toughness and tensile strength through integral fibre reinforcement. Advancedacrylic polymers combined with cements and special fine fillers achieve an excellent flexible waterproof membrane barrier particularly suited for under tile.
What are the benefits of MasterSeal 540?
- Polymer modified– improved bond strength on a variety of substrates concrete, wallboard, cement sheeting, masonry, plywood and particleboard.
- Permeable to water vapours– allows surface to breath, preventing buildup of moisture in structure, reducing maintenance.
- Flexible– can withstand moderate movement of hairline cracks. Bridges cracks up to 1mm in width, reducing maintenance.
- Flexible to minus 5°C– suitable for use at low temperatures.
- Brushable consistency– easily applied by brush or spray.
- Non-toxic– can be applied onto surfaces in contact with drinking water. Approved AS/NZS 4020:2002 for contact with potable water